Ethical Intelligence advocates, supports and develops a leader’s inner confidence, courage and wisdom by working with them to:
- Access their innate ability to be an inspiring and compassionate leader who acts in ways that exemplify the ethics that are most important to them.
- Develop their wisdom in knowing how to know apply ethics to a complex world for the mutual benefit of themselves and others, at the individual or organisational level.
- Build confidence in their inner ethical compass to underpin and reinforce the purpose and meaning in their lives to achieve tangible outcomes for the mutual benefit of themselves and others.
- Refine judgements about themselves and others to assist them in understanding the deeper causes of situations and emerging problems as well as finding innovative mutually beneficial solutions
- Aid them in sitting comfortably in the space of ambiguity, complexity and uncertainty whilst developing an intuition and intelligence about these environments